Trusted Pest Control In Rochester, MI
The city of Rochester isn’t your typical Detroit suburb, with its unfettered access to parks, nature, and biking areas. Rochester acts more like a tight-knit community than a bustling city given the local business scene, good public schools, and high quality of life. For individuals and families who desire it, Rochester provides them a low-key place to call home. Residents are all too familiar with pest problems, however, which is why Maple Lane Pest Control has been dedicated to the community for more than four decades.
Our Oakland County pest control is customized to the unique needs of our customers, whether they’re a homeowner or restaurant owner. We staff only the most professional, licensed, and certified technicians to guarantee that our customers receive the best service possible. With a wide variety of offerings, we’re able to protect properties from cockroaches, rodents, mosquitoes, and more by emphasizing extermination and long-term sustainability. For more information on our services, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Rochester
As a local family-owned business, at Maple Lane Pest Control, we believe in treating every homeowner we work with as if they were part of our family. Our residential pest control program typically includes coverage from pests like ants, spiders, rodents, cockroaches, and more; however, our licensed and certified pest experts can easily adapt our treatments to meet the most specific of needs. With a distinct emphasis on customer support, we promise to always answer your questions and treat your home until your pest problems have been addressed. To learn more about customizing a residential pest control program, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Rochester
At Maple Lane Pest Control, we provide the highest quality commercial pest control that businesses in Rochester can find. As a locally-owned business of more than 40 years, we have worked with a diverse array of businesses, ranging from restaurants and retail shops to warehouses and medical facilities. All of our programs are custom-tailored to your specific needs, and with routine follow-ups, we’ll be able to keep your business free from pests. To further ensure that you receive the highest quality of service, all of our technicians are licensed and certified and our customer support is reachable no matter the time. To learn more about our commercial offerings, contact us today.
Mouse Control Handbook For Rochester Homeowners
When mouse populations develop inside Rochester homes, they can bring other pests with them, spread pathogens that lead to salmonellosis and tularemia, and cause significant property damage like house fires. Here are the prevention tips that every homeowner ought to know:
- Secure your home. Mice are able to fit through openings that are the size of a dime, so tend to all of them with materials like wire mesh, steel wool, silicone-based caulk, and sheet metal.
- Consider food. These pests are scavengers and they will find food anywhere, which is why practicing good habits around food is key. This means using airtight containers, storing trash in a bin with a lid, doing the dishes regularly, and cleaning up when things spill or produce crumbs.
- Tend to water issues. Mice also require water and prefer damp conditions, so fix all leaks and make sure that basements and attics are well ventilated.
- Aim for neatness. Clutter provides both an ideal place for mice to live and materials for their nests, so remove all boxes that aren’t being used as well as stacks of old newspapers.
Mouse control isn’t something to be taken lightly, which is why at Maple Lane Pest Control, we provide homeowners with safe answers to these problems. This service comes standard in our residential pest control program and we can easily customize the methods we implement to our customers’ specific needs. To learn more about mouse control, contact us today.
Preventing House Spiders In Rochester
House spiders can become a big issue in Rochester properties because they are usually looking for a food source, which comes in the form of other pests. Spiders are also lured inside in search of water as well as protection. In order to prevent a spider problem, try these tips:
- Rectify issues with moisture by fixing leaky downspouts, gutters, pipes, and faucets.
- Remove all brush, leaf piles, tree branches, and other debris from the yard.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from the home.
- Fill all foundational openings with materials like silicone-based caulk, weather stripping, foam, and steel wool.
- Limit the number of places where food is consumed.
- Use dehumidifiers in places like the basement and ensure that crawl spaces are well ventilated.
- Clean up thoroughly when spills happen.
- Take out the trash on a regular basis and check the bin for food residue between uses.
At Maple Lane Pest Control, we include spider control in all of our residential programs because we know how pervasive they can be. We work with homeowners to get rid of any present populations while also preventing future problems. For more information on our spider control offerings, contact us today.
Recent Blog Articles
June 20, 2022
Pharaoh ants are a common problem in Warren households. Learn how Maple Lane Pest Control has the best ant control solutions for your home.Read More
June 15, 2022
Stings from bees or wasps can pose serious health risks. Find out how professional services will benefit your home.Read More