Expert Pest Solutions In Bloomfield Township, MI
It isn't easy to control Bloomfield pests. You have to roll your sleeves up and get a little dirty. Unfortunately, it is a necessary job. Pests can spread bacteria, transmit diseases, damage belongings, and cause structural issues. At Maple Lane Pest Control, we help Bloomfield residents and business owners by taking care of this tough job. Let's take a look at a few ways we do this with our pest control in Oakland County.
Residential Pest Control In Bloomfield Township, MI
The worst time to contact a professional pest control company is after pests have made you sick, stung you, bitten you, or damaged your property. It is far better to be proactive about pest control. We help you do this by applying Integrated Pest Management. This is a methodology that uses science to naturally manage pests. Here are a few examples:
- When spider webs are removed, it deters spiders from creating new webs in the location. Spiders don't want to keep making webs only to have them be destroyed. Our technicians use a spider removal tool that gets spider webs in places that are hard to reach.
- Wasp problems are usually the result of nest creation. This is because social wasps gather into a swarm to protect their nests. Pest professionals know that yellow jackets create nests in the ground but that yellow jackets aren't burrowing insects. What does this mean? Filling in holes prevents these wasps from creating nests.
- Carpenter ants nest inside wood and are likely to target wood in moist and shaded locations. Some of these locations are difficult to get into, such as underneath your deck, or in a crawlspace. In circumstances where inspections are difficult or impossible, your technician knows how to select an appropriate bait that your carpenter ants will take, and monitor to make sure no ants remain.
- Problems with mice often begin due to conducive conditions around a home. Pest professionals are aware that birdseed is an attractive food source for mice and will recommend moving bird feeders away from the exterior. Your professional is aware that mice have poor eyesight, and that they will use lawn clutter to navigate. It may be suggested that items can be picked up to deter activity. If conducive conditions can't be controlled, your service professional has tools and specialized knowledge to capture and remove mice.
It isn't easy getting rid of spiders, filling in holes, detecting carpenter ants, and deploying traps to address rodent pressures. More than this, it takes a knowledge of pest behavior to get results. These are just two of the many reasons to get residential pest control service.
Commercial Pest Control In Bloomfield Township, MI
If you're a business owner or manager, it is likely that you wear many hats. Do you really want to wear another one? Leave the hard work of pest control to the trained and experienced commercial IPM specialists at Maple Lane Pest Control. You'll know that the job will be done according to all government regulatory standards, and that nothing will be put on the back burner. We support your business with the highest level of commercial pest control and customer service.
Why It Is So Hard To Get Mice Out Of Your Bloomfield Township Home
If you notice a mouse in your home, you would be wise to contact Maple Lane Pest Control for assistance. Mice can be difficult to remove from a structure. Our trained and experienced mouse control technicians use science to outsmart these clever and resourceful animals.
Here are a few reasons why mice are so hard to control:
- Mice sometimes figure out that traps are bad. When they do, they can become trap shy—making them more difficult to capture.
- Mice have the ability to smell you on the traps you place. If they get a whiff of human, they're going to avoid the trap.
- Mice reproduce quickly. If you manage to capture mice, it is possible for these rodents to outpace your efforts to remove them.
- If you manage to get all the mice out of your home, more can get in to replace the mice you've removed. Mice can scale some home exteriors in Bloomfield like Spider-Man. They can climb trees, work their way up through downspouts, and use pipes to shimmy up.
Mice and rat control isn't about what trap to use or what products to buy, it is about what strategy to use and what works best to counteract the defensive capabilities of these animals.
The Dangers Cockroaches Bring To Your Bloomfield Township Home
When you have a pest control program for your home or business, you deter harmful pests, like cockroaches. These insects are implicated in the spread of bacteria, human pathogens, and parasitic worms. They also aggravate asthma symptoms by their presence in a structure.
The worst part about having a cockroach infestation is that you may not realize you have one. These insects prefer to stay hidden. If you see a roach in your home, it is likely that there are thousands you aren't seeing. Don't let a roach infestation go untreated. Contact Maple Lane Pest Control for cockroach treatments in Bloomfield Township.
Recent Blog Articles
September 21, 2022
Discovering spiders in your Warren home is alarming. Time to brush up on information about these arachnids and how to get rid of them.Read More
September 14, 2022
Have mice crept into your Warren home, and now you can’t get them out? Spare yourself the stress and learn the best way to eliminate these rodents.Read More