Professional Pest Control In Birmingham, MI
Located only miles outside of Detroit, the small city of Birmingham is one of the area’s most desirable suburbs. Downtown is brimming with wine bars, eateries, coffee shops, and local businesses to support. Birmingham is also home to countless well-maintained parks, well-regarded public schools, and opportunities for biking. With seasonal conditions and a population that is known for commuting, pest problems are a part of daily life.
At Maple Lane Pest Control, we provide goal-oriented Oakland County pest control. As a family-owned, family-operated business with local roots and more than 40 years of experience, there is no pest dilemma that we can’t solve. We believe that your goal is our goal, which is why we work to both eliminate pests and prevent them from coming back. We provide comprehensive offerings in order to protect our customers at every turn, and with customized solutions, we’re able to make that a reality. For more information on our offerings, contact Maple Lane Pest Control today.
Residential Pest Control In Birmingham
At Maple Lane Pest Control, we are dedicated to bringing Birmingham homeowners customized residential pest control solutions that they can trust. With more than 40 years of experience, our family-run business is the one that countless households entrust their safety to. We typically treat homes for pests like spiders, cockroaches, ants, and more, while also offering specialized methods for pests like mosquitoes. When we provide residential pest control, it’s our mission to treat you like our own family, which means always going above and beyond, teaching preventive methods, and providing the most reliable and reachable customer service. To learn more about protecting your home, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Birmingham
When it comes to keeping pests out of your Birmingham business, you need a team of pest control experts on your side. At Maple Lane Pest Control, we have more than four decades of experience and our average technician has more than 15 years of experience, along with being licensed and certified. All of our commercial pest control programs are tailored to your specific needs and guaranteed to work. With superior customer service and a dedicated team that tends to your case, we’re the trusted team for commercial pest control. Contact us today to learn more about our offerings.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Ant Control For Birmingham Homeowners
Ants are the most common nuisance pest for Birmingham homeowners and infestations can seemingly develop overnight. Here is a step-by-step guide for residents who wish to avoid their own infestations:
- Tend to all access points. Ants are capable of fitting through openings big and small so filling all cracks in your home’s foundation is imperative. It’s also important to address gaps around doors and keep window screens in good working order.
- Locate moisture issues. In order to keep ants from being lured inside your home, it’s crucial to address exterior water issues first. This includes leaky pipes, gutters, and downspouts, and inside the home, it means paying attention to faucets, bathtubs, and showerheads.
- Practice proper food storage. Ants are very easily attracted to sweet foods, so always store food in covered containers.
- Focus on cleanliness. Because ants aren’t fussy pests, they’ll find food anywhere. This means disinfecting after spills, cleaning up crumbs, taking out the trash regularly, and avoiding piles of dirty dishes.
Keeping ants from developing into a problem can prove very difficult, and the average homeowner is no match for their persistence. The best step that homeowners can take is to contact a local pest control professional. At Maple Lane Pest Control, our ant control methods focus on extermination as well as prevention. To learn more about preventing ant infestation, contact us today.
What Is Attracting All These Stinging Insects To My Birmingham Yard?
Stinging insects are part of a category of pests that are potentially very dangerous. Pests like hornets, wasps, bees, and yellowjackets all pose a serious threat to the health of everyone on your property when they’re present. Take wasps, for example; these highly territorial pests flock to homes and proceed to loiter and potentially build their nests. Some of the factors that might be attracting them are:
- The presence of floral nectar and blooming plants
- Fruit that has fallen off of the tree and is potentially rotting
- An abundance of sweet and sugary foods
- Overflowing garbage cans
- Individuals who are wearing sweet perfume or clothes with floral patterns
- Old nests that are still intact
Professional stinging insect protection is of the utmost importance when the risks that these pests can pose are so severe. Our expert technicians work to protect homeowners from any of the dangerous stinging insects that may be populating around their property. We also focus on taking preventive measures and educating so that you can avoid issues in the future. For more information on stinging insect control, contact Maple Lane Pest Control today.
Recent Blog Articles
September 21, 2022
Discovering spiders in your Warren home is alarming. Time to brush up on information about these arachnids and how to get rid of them.Read More
September 14, 2022
Have mice crept into your Warren home, and now you can’t get them out? Spare yourself the stress and learn the best way to eliminate these rodents.Read More